Thursday, May 3, 2012

Updates

+ Classes ended last Friday, April 27! The semester was really short -- only 12 weeks long. I've been working on the two essays I have due, studying for finals, prepping for two Skype interviews, and I went to Poland this weekend! DCU students say April is "Hell Month", but it wasn't for me. I was just really busy, and I apologize for anyone I haven't talked to in a while because I have been totally off the grid!
+ Rose and I went to Krakow, Poland this weekend for five days! It was AMAZING. After I stop being a lazy girl, I'll write about it in my blog. In short, we saw Krakow, Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps and a cool salt mine. On Sunday, Rose and I are going to Berlin! I'm glad school got over quickly, because Rose and I have all this free time to travel around Europe!
+ I have a job this summer working on Mackinac Island! Thanks to my good friend Ian, I get to work at my favorite place in the whole world. I'm SUPER excited about this. As much as I love working at the pharmacy, six years there has been a long time and, I'm sure you know this, but I love change.
+ Check out the links on the right of the screen, under 120 Days of Ireland. I copied the pictures from my Facebook. You can see a picture a day of my adventures here!
+ Rose is leaving to go back to the states ten days before I am. She is visiting family before she moves in with her fiance and her mom changed her airplane ticket. I'm really sad that our time together is up sooner than I think and that we won't get that last week to travel together. However, I have one week to travel around by myself, and I'm going to use every day of it! I need your help. Where should I go? I was thinking I might go around Ireland, because I'm slightly afraid to fly by myself, but what do you think? I'd love feedback!
That is all from me for now. Keep checking back to read about my Poland travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment