Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Casting Call

As you may know, I am all alone for the next four days! I haven't gotten lonely yet, but I'm sure I will. There is hardly anyone in the apartments and the weather hasn't been too great, so I've been staying inside the past week (besides my trips to Galway and Cork). 
Yesterday, I checked my DCU e-mail and saw that there was an open casting call for all DCU students to be photographed around campus for the new prospectus (aka handbook), plus they would get paid 50 if they get chosen! Of course I went to the casting call. One thing that photographers love more than taking pictures is to have pictures taken of them (most of the time).

So I went, and I got a reusable bag filled with goodies! I love free stuff!


In the bag was a tiny box of cereal... I was so confused. Who puts cheap boxes of cereal into gift bags? (The cereal was delicious by the way)


And noodles. I hate ramen noodles. Even if they are super.


A chocolate rice crispie bar! They know me so well.


I also got this sample energy tablet. I definitely thought it was a condom at first.


And perfect travel-size lotion, which I was most excited about.


So, we'll see if I get an e-mail that I got chosen. If not, it's totally cool. I'm fine with all this great free stuff! I still think I'm a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment