Saturday, May 12, 2012

Berlin, Germany -- Part Two

On Monday we woke up bright an early, had an amazing free breakfast at the hostel, which consisted of cereal, rolls with Nutella, yogurt, slices of salami and cheese, and coffee! It's so rare that I drink coffee here. I've had coffee only a handful of times since I've been in Ireland, so having free coffee every morning in Berlin was so great.
I'm stealing another one of Rose's pictures. I have to remember to take pictures of these kinds of things!

We remembered to bring a map along this time and set off to see a part of the Berlin Wall! On our way, we found this really neat courtyard and stairwell filled with beautiful graffiti and we explored it for a while.










The graffiti in Berlin was ah-mazing. I thought the graffiti in Belfast was cool, but Berlin was way more impressive. Here are some more pictures of the graffiti in Berlin.




No comments:

Post a Comment