Saturday, May 12, 2012

Berlin, Germany -- Part One

On Sunday, Rose and I packed up and went on another trip... this time to Berlin! Classes have been out for a few weeks, we only have a couple of final exams and a few papers to write, but the rest of May we have off... and what better way to spend that than to travel around Europe?!
We stayed in the Heart of Gold Hostel right in the city. I didn't take any pictures of the hostel so credit goes to Rose.
Also check out her blogs! http://thegrasshoppersmermaid.blogspot.com/ and her photography blog http://the-broken-compass.blogspot.com/



Our hostel was located by Friedrichstrasse, which is on the left part of the map. The red line going through the city is the train line. We took that to get from the airport to our stop and back again.



We got in late on Sunday and after we dropped off our bags, we went for dinner at a cute Italian restaurant down the street from our hostel. The lasagna was amazing.


Look at some of the things I bought in Berlin!
These beautiful purple and orange flowered flats from H&M.


A lovely scarf from H&M!


The Fossil Stella watch that I have been eyeing up FOREVER. I finally caved and bought it at a Fossil store in Berlin.


And presents for my friends and family! Ha ha. You didn't think I was going to show you them now, did you?!


No comments:

Post a Comment