Monday, April 2, 2012

Ryan Comes to Dublin!

This guy came to visit me last Thursday, the 22nd!



We walked around Dublin that day. All pictures are credited to him! Unless they're of him.


We walked down by the River Liffey


And tried to recreate a picture of me!

This was taken when I went to Ireland with my mom last year.

We got someone to take a picture of us on the Ha'Penny Bridge. I think the people in the background really add a lot to this photo.


We stopped by the Book of Kells.


Ryan had the brilliant idea of getting a shamrock shake, so we did before we ventured around Temple Bar area.


I think this picture really highlights Ryan's eyes.


We walked through St. Stephen's Green and saw a mom sitting in her daughter's stroller!


Some days I remember to brush my hair.
Today was not one of those days. Clearly.


We fed some swans!


And visited Oscar Wilde at Merrion Square Park.



Ryan and I went to Belfast that weekend, but on Sunday we walked around campus and went grocery shopping at Omni.
I got to wear sunglasses! This never happens in Dublin!


No comments:

Post a Comment