Monday, March 12, 2012

I Have Too Much Time On My Hands

Today is the start of Reading Week, which is basically spring break. There are no classes during this week! It's just a week to catch up on homework and do extra readings. My flatmate Rose left for Paris with her fiance yesterday, so guess who's stuck here alone all week. THIS GIRL. I've got a few plans to see Ireland, though, so I'll keep you updated.
I went grocery shopping today! This is what I bought!


Bread. The Tesco brand! Only 65 cents. We get this bread every time because it's the cheapest.



Tesco brand Crunchy Oats cereal, with coconut, sultana and almonds. I learned something today: sultanas are white grapes!


Eclairs. I had to, they were on sale!


Pretty toilet paper. I've been so sick the past few days and have had to use toilet paper as tissues because I don't have any Kleenex. Is this real life?!


Chocolate chip muffins. Surprise, surprise: Tesco brand.


No wine for Kelsey :(
I didn't want to have to haul it all the way back to my flat... I'm lazy like that.



1 comment:

  1. I loved this post! Sorry about the no wine haha.I was looking at blogs on blogger and came across yours. You have a lot of talent! Care if I follow your blog? You can follow mine as well? I look forward to reading more of your work!

    ReplyDelete