Saturday, March 31, 2012

Heaven in a Suitcase

Last week, this guy came to visit me.



I'll get to him later.
He had the job of bringing me a HUGE checked duffel bag full of food that my mom packed for me.


And look at what I got!

Special K cereal with strawberries! Two boxes of my favorite cereal.


Soup! There are four packets of soup in these five boxes, so if I have soup for lunch every day, I'll be good until April 20th!


Wheat Thins!
Not one box...


Not two boxes...


But THREE boxes!


Easy mac and cheese! Now I definitely feel like I'm in college...


Hot chocolate and cappuccino mix!


Cheese and chili mix! Now all I need are chips.


Whoever thought putting caramel inside chocolate was a genius.


Graham crackers... 


plus marshmallows...


plus chocolate = s'mores!


More chocolate!



And more sweets! My mother knows me so well.


And easy-bake muffin mix!


I also got a container of peanut butter...


But after looking inside...


I found that somebody already ate out of it!


THANK YOU mom and Ryan for bringing me all this food! I really appreciate it! And now I won't have to go grocery shopping for a few weeks which also makes me really happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment