Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What am I going to do with all these kiwis?

After our one class today, Rose and I went grocery shopping.

Here is some of what I bought:


Maple & Pecan Crisp Cereal. I eat this for breakfast and I put it in my yogurt. It is SO GOOD.
I always buy a couple of boxes of this granola cereal when I go shopping, because I go through it fast. If I ever run out of it, I'll probably have a panic attack.  


Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins. These are also very delicious.


Tesco brand cream crackers. I eat them with Nutella.
Guess how much they were!

.26 euro! That's $.35. What a deal!


Another deal: Three packs of kiwis for 3 euro! I have a boatload of kiwis now... so its a good thing I love them!


Avocado. If only I had sushi to go with it...


I found this steal: a little bottle of my favorite perfume! Now I'll be able to smell nice!


Potatoes. Rose showed me how to make mashed potatos in the microwave and it's SO easy! And with a little butter, they are delicious! No wonder Ireland loves potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment