Tuesday, February 14, 2012

5 Things I Love About My Room

Happy Valentine's Day! Today I am going to show love for... my room.



1. I love the window in my room. It is almost as tall as my ceiling, so it lets in a lot of light. I can open it up really far, and it doesn't have a screen! I love that I can be working at my desk and feel the rainy Irish air come right through my room.


2. I love my window... even at night! There is a streetlight right outside the building, so when I go to bed and turn off all the lights in my room, there is still a yellow light filtering through the window, like a nightlight. It makes it less scary to sleep in my room.


3. I love that I have my own bathroom. It isn't a big bathroom at all, but I suppose it's the little things that count in life :)


4. This is a pretty silly one but I love the heater in my room. I couldn't figure it out at first because the system is so old (the dial is like what is in my grandparent's house!), but you can set the heat for a specific time period. I like that it's in the open, so when I get out of the shower I'll put my socks and things on there for a minute or two to warm them up :)


5. I love my wardrobe! I just think it's so cool, because I've never had a wardrobe before.


Another thing that's great about this wardrobe is that the doors open all the way so if I'm changing, it will block out the window so the workers can't peek into my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment