Friday, February 10, 2012

10 Things I've Observed About Ireland

I've been here for 10 days so I thought it would be appropriate if I told you 10 things I've observed about Ireland so far.


1. The Irish have a really odd sense of humor. Think - the BBC version of The Office. I just don't get it.
2. They really like their coffee.
3. Some of the male students look like they could be dead ringers for Ron Weasley's brothers.
4. Sweaters are very popular.
5. So are sweater-print leggings. They may look cool, but they're actually not that attractive.
6. The girls like their patterns and textures. I've so many jewels, fur coats,  and bedazzles on everything.
7. There are Spar convenience stores at every corner. They're like the Irish version of Walgreens.
8. The Irish drink... a lot. And they are very proud of it.
9. Every older Irish man or woman we've met is really, really nice.
10. I suppose this is a given, but it rains a little almost every day. The grass and fields are very green and the brick and cobblestone streets shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment